Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year



Hope eveyone had a wonderful holiday season. Now that the New Year has arrived, it's time to put together some goals (notice I did not say resolutions) that will provide some direction for myself and my career. My goals I hope are realistic and attainable.
1. Organize - my craft and work space especially. Decluttering was my big task over the holidays and remains ongoing task. I live in a small house, and it doesn't take much to create a mess. When my environment is in chaos, so is my mind, and my creative 'juices' dry up.
2. Organize my classes and create card samples that will posted on this blog.
3. I started scrapbooking over the holidays and a personal goal related to that is to design a 2 page layout each month.
4. Be kinder to myself and to rest more. I worked hard last year, and I just can't keep that pace up any more. The doctor has warned me to cut back on my hours - that will be hard to do as I love my work.

Now, for the immediate task at hand - post pictures of Thank you notes that will be made Jan. 10.
Don't forget to register for classes early.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...