- The tempting Turquoise cardstock base was layered with a Whisper White layer that had been die cut with a spellbinder die.
- The image was coloured with copic markers, the edges were rounded, and then matted with Tempting Turquoise. Some blue glitter was added to the edge of the coat & hat.
- The sentiment is from "Teeny Tiny wishes" and punched with the Word Label punch. It was layered with a piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock die cut with the label die . A sheer Turquoise ribbon was wound through the holes at both ends of this die. A bow was added with a glue dot.
- The stars were made by using a Tempting Turquoise marker on Dazzling glitter paper and punching the stars with a small star punch.
Sunday, June 14, 2015
I love using the Spellbinder dies on my cards. I'm using them more and more to create a unique look.
With Father's Day coming very soon, a lot of us can relate to the image on this card. A lot of guys are busy working on the computer etc. This card is "to a busy guy"
- The basic cardstock is Pacific Point, layered with Whisper White, and then a retired DSP
- The image was stamped with Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock and coloured with copic markers. The edges were sponged with Marina Mist ink.
- This panel was matted with Marina Mist cardstock and adhered to the DSP using dimensionals.