Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Sympathy card for the loss of a baby

This card I cased from Monica Weaver(http://www.addalittledazzle.com).  The poignancy and the simplicity of the card struck a responsive cord in my soul.  This card was made for a mother who had just lost a baby due to prematurity.  I too had lost a baby - a full term  The reason for the loss doesn't matter. Memories of this baby always stay with you..  My loss was a long time ago, and I went on to have 3 healthy children, but that one lost one still haunts me.  How old would he be now?  Who would he look like?  You grieve on his birthday, and celebrate occasions with an empty spot in your heart.
Thus I cased the card.  It spoke to me.  Thank you Monica for making this card.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...