Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Designer Note pad and pen

This has been a very popular item at my Craft Fairs this fall, and I have made several more for the next 3 shows. 
It is a list for groceries, tasks, etc with envelopes or pockets for receipts, stamps, cards, etc all in a beautifully designed portfio.
If any of you are interested in the dimensions of the project write me a comment.

 This is the outside .  I used retired designer paper and various embellishments.



This shows the inside with the cover of the notepad flipped up so you can see the notepad

You can just see the designer pen tucked in the middle.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in the measurements and information. bjr13077@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I know this is an old post, but I'm very interested in the measurements and information for this project. Are they still available?
bjp1560@live.com

Bren said...

I just love the design of your Designer covered Notepad and would like to receive the measurements to make one...Thank you

Anonymous said...

Would love to make this for my Mother. Please send instructions if possible.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful....would love the tutorial on how to make it...thanks bunches.
Bonnie

craftystamper said...

I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but I have been having trouble accessing my blog. My son fixed it today and now I can respond to you. I did a new post today giving you a link to other note pads I have decorated. They are on my other blog. So visit today's post for the information you are looking for.
Thanks for your patience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...