Thursday, August 27, 2009

Challenging/Different Cards



This is a double slider card made with a stamp a bought while I was in British Columbia.









This is also a Split Coast Stamper card and is called a Wiper Card. I'm not sure I like the wiper, but I like the rest of the card. It's also my first Christmas card of the season.













Isn't this card neat. This explosion card was made using the latest "in colours" from Stampin' UP, and when I saw it it immediately captured my attention. I just love cards that are different, and provide me with a bit of a challenge to make. The above cards really should be the second picture, but I don't know all the in's and outs about editing this blog. Anyway, it shows the card when it is open, and exposes the message. Isn't it neat?

1 comment:

Beverly's Stamping Beehive said...

Nice cards Maria! I see what you mean by the double-bugging, LOL, looks very interesting - I'll try it myself and let you know how it looks!

I have done the wiper card but your other 'explosion' card looks wild! Really neat! (does anyone say neat anymore?)

Cheers
Beverly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...