Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Yelling just won't stop...

I'm referring to my scrap pile of course. It's amazing how quickly that neatly organized colour coordinated pile of scraps gets a mind of its own. First one or two pieces of paper on the floor, then more--and with each there is a corresponding murmur - until there is a cacaphony of noise coming from my craft room.
Yesterday I couldn't stand it any longer. I started reorganizing, and brutually tossing out scraps of paper of one colour, then another, until today the box is once again tidy --and its quiet!!! And I now have a new standard as to what is acceptable to keep in the scrap bin.
My recycling box is brimming- Thank goodness tomorrow is pick up day.
Will this task never end?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...