Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Post it Note Holders
.One piece of cardstock 4 by 7:
.Three pieces of cardstock 3 3/4 by 3"
.Three pieces of patterned paper 2 3/4 by 3 1/2"
.One piece of card stock 1/4 by 1 "
.Two 5" lengths of ribbon'
.One small pencil
.Post it notes
.Stamps or other embellishments for decorating.
1. Score the 4 by 7: cardstock across the wide side 3 1/4" from either end.
2. Fold the cardstock along the score lines to create a 1/2: spine in the center
3. Mat all 2 3/4 by 3 1/2: pieces of patterned paper by adhering to the 3 by 3 3/4" card stock pieces.
4. Adhere one of the matted pieces onto the outside front of the holder
5. Center 2 pieces of ribbon inside the holder and adhere with sticky strip
6. Adhere the other two pieces of layered cardstock over the center panels to cover the ribbon ends.
7. Remove backing from the post-it note stack and adhere to the bottom right side of the holder.
8. Take the 1/4 by 1" piece of cardstock and wrap it around the small pencil to create a loop.
9. Adhere ends together
10. Adhere to cardstock loop at the base of the holder
11. Close the top, and tie the ribbon
12. Decorate the top - I have used pieces of jewellry .
For a more complete tutorial visit this location