Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Taste of Summer -


Today was a very snowy wintery day - not much accumulation, but enough to make the roads slippery.
I miss my garden - the colours, the scents-- I've been gardening for a long time and know the growing habits and names of most of the plants who bloom so faithfully evey year.
So, in the middle of all this whiteness, I got out the scrapbook of my garden, make some duplicates and podged them onto stone tiles using Stampin' Up rub-offs to put on the words. The effect is stunning!.
I actually started this as a gift for my daughter and her family. My daughter had sent me professionally done photographs of my 2 grandsons the family. I scanned them into my computer, enlarged them to the size I wanted, and podged them onto stone tiles. These I won't show as she views my blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise.
Enjoy a taste of summer...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...