This information was taken from"Stampin Success" December 2009"
Although Stampin Up's envelope assortments are of the highest quality, the designer series paper can become ideal for crafting personalized pouches that match that special occasions card.
1. Take an ordinary envelope and carefully pull it apart. This becomes the pattern.
2. Lay it on the Designer Series paper and trace using either or a stylus.
3. Score along the fold lines of the pattern using a bone folder or a paper cutter with a scoring blade
4. Cut the image.
5. Adhere all but the top flap using a 2-way glue pen.
1. If using a wide pattern, stamp, write or emboss directly on the envelope
2. For a smaller, tighter pattern, write address on a piece of card stock or address label.
This envelope might require extra postage.