This basket used the square scallop die with the Big Shot and the placed on the basket with dimensionals. You can see the homework lying in the corner.
When the basket and card were finished, each student received a plastic egg in which was placed a message from the Easter Bunny...
All I Need to Know About Life
I Learned From the Easter Bunny
- Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
- Walk softly and carry a big chocolate bunny.
- Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
- Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.
- There's no such thing as too much candy.
- All work and no play can make you a basket case.
- A cute little tail always attracts a lot of attention.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
- Some body parts should be floppy.
- Keep your paws off other people's jelly beans.
- Good things come in small sugar-coated packages.
- The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
- An Easter bonnet can tame even the wildest hare.
- To show your true colors you have to come out of your shell.
- The best things in life are sweet and gooey and come in assorted colors.
- Get rid of all your black jelly beans.
- SO REMEMBER...ALWAYS BELIEVE IN THE EASTER BUNNY