Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas cards from Nov. 10 class

Here are the other 3 cards from my Christmas card class last night.  Everyone seemed to have a good time even though we were a bit crowded.  Next year I may have to find other accommodations for the Christmas card class. I deliberately kept the cards simple so they could be reproduceable easily.  Plus I was cognizant of the time factor.  The class was only 2 hours in duration.
I set up the classroom differently this time.  I set up stations - 1 card per station - 2 people per station.  Students rotated through the stations so were able to work at their own pace. I may do this more often.

Stamp: Snow Swirled
Paper Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzaz
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: Texture plates, gold embossing powder, crochet trim











Stamp: A Cute Christmas, A Merry Christmas
Paper: Marina Mist
Ink: Black Stazon, SU markers (red, black) Real Red
Accessories: Northern Flurries embossing folder.  Bleach (in an aqua brush) was applied to the raised areas and to the snowman and snow underneath his feet), round scallop punch, dimensionals, red satin ribbon,



 Stamps; Serene Snowflakes, A Merry Christmas
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Brushed Silver
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: Scallop border punch, pearls, silver embossing powder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...