Saturday, October 31, 2009

Stocking stuffer and gift ideas




Another gift I made was a post it note cover with a little pen attached.






I had a lot of fun stamping images on stone tiles and then painting the images with re-inkers mixed with the new shimmer paints. I can't believe how vibrant the colours came out.








I had many requests for the Angel Feather ornaments that I made last year - so I made them again this year. Only the tag was made using Bigz "Two tags" die from Stampin' Up, and the poem created on the MDS program. Let me know if you wish to know the words of the poem.




These photos show candy holders made using the Sizzix Petal Die.
The cute little purses hold gift cards and are so cute they could be hung on the tree as an ornament. They were made using the 5-in-1 envelope template.

2 comments:

Beverly's Stamping Beehive said...

WO! Maria - you are really getting ready for Christmas! I envy you - I always am in a rush last min. !

Pretty neat ideas!

Jody said...

Love your tiles! Did you use classic or craft re-inkers? Were they baked in the oven and then sealed? Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...