Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Alcohol Ink Cards - giving credit

These alcohol ink backgrounds were made during a class at Crop Circles in Peterborough Square, Peterborough Ontario.  The teacher was Evelyne Moran from Maynooth, who drove for 1 1/2 hours to get there.  So, as much as I would like to tell you the name of the stamps and their manufacturer I cannot as they are not my stamps.
It was suggested that while we were making our backgrounds that we keep track of the colours we were using, but we were all so excited we forgot.
So - there you have it - can't give you the recipe, nor the name of the stamp
But I would like to thank Crop Circles and Evelyne Moran for her excellent teaching.  I learned so much that day even though I was deathly ill and had to leave half way through her class.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...