Thursday, June 10, 2010

Time begins in the Garden

"In the Garden of Life friends are the flowers that bloom"
That's what the quote on the inside of the card states.
Before going to Lakefield Farmer's Market today, I finished planting the last plants I had grown from seed.  Phew!!
So, gardening was on my mind.
I coloured this little girl gardening while I was selling my cards - during a lull that is - which wasn't very often.  I had a really good day.
Stamp:  Time begins in a Garden - All Night's Media, quote stamp from Frog's Whiskers, Ink
Paper:  Old Olive, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, designer paper (unknown)
Ink:  Memento (black), copic markers, Peeled Paint distress Ink
Other:  Embossing folder from Cuttlebug (inked with Peeled Paint distress ink), Old Olive satin ribbon, flower embellishments(unknown), Labels spellbinders nestabilities.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...