Sunday, June 13, 2010

Granddaughter's first birthday

My granddaughter is turning 1 in a couple of weeks, so made her this card.  I tried to keep the embellishments to a minimum, because watching my other grand children, the first thing they do is pull them off the card.
My daughter tells me she is now walking "with a walker" which has a carrier for her doll.  I chuckled when I heard that as the word "walker" has a different meaning for me.
It seems she was just born yesterday - the year has gone by very fast - probably not for her mother, but definitely for me.

The image was stamped with Memento ink onto Whisper white card stock and coloured with copic markers - again while I was at Market.
Other materials:
.label spellbinder
.3 different designer papers on rose red card stock
.pink ribbon
.punches:  word finder and modern word label.  Sentiment stamp by Teeny Tiny Wishes

1 comment:

Crazystamper said...

What a sweet card Maria...I love Stampavie stamps! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.onecrazystamper.typepad.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...