Monday, June 21, 2010

A wintery looking card - but isn't it gorgeous?

I used pearl mixative and gray alcohol ink on a shiny black card stock, dabbing to get this stormy looking background. 
Today has been a hot day, but I look at this card and immediately cool down. 
I stamped an image of bare branches on this background and embossed it with white embossing powder.
Then I embossed Dasher (the deer) on acetate and adhered it over this scenery. 
I just love it....even if I'm not ready for summer to end.

1 comment:

StampinJo said...

Hello Maria. Isn't this one interesting. I really like the effect. I use alcohol inks on a less frequent basis however am usually quite happy with the results as you are. Enjoy the summer and I hope your weekend shows are a smashing success. Jo Oostrom aka StampinJo from Port Burwell area.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...