Friday, January 1, 2010

The Blog Hop Jan 1-5

 I'd like to start the New Year off with a bang!  Join me as I blog hop with Stampin Addicts, who will feature 2-3 blogs per day all this week highlighting projects from the new Occasions Mini Catalogue  This blog, which you can access here, is a site dedicated to all things stampin and Stampin Up.  The Stampin Addicts forum is a great place to gather ideas and inspiration.  It is open and membership is free.
Here are the participants: Go to each of their sites and get inspired!!!

Blog Hop Participants:

1) Stella - Garden from the Heart
2) Sharon - Pinking Hearts Border and Corner Punch
3) Sarah W - With All My Heart
4) Barbara - Sending Love Specialty DSP & I{Love} Love Wheel
5)Melina - I {Heart} Hearts
6) Krystal - Scallop Heart Embosslit
7) Cindy - Love Bandits
8) Kim - Folk Flower Stencil
9) Cheryl - Well Scripted
10) Heidi - Something Sweet
11) Rhonda - Eggcoutrements
12) Holly P - Mini milk carton die
13) Holly K - Abundant Hope
14) Dawnmarie - Shades of Spring DSP
15) Joyce - Vintage Vogue
16) Marie - Tiny Tags
17) Lyssa - Messages for Mom
18)) Sara M-B - Fox & Friends
19) Twila - Sweet Pea DSP w/ the matching Sweet Pea Stitched Felt
20) Heather - Chipboard Books
21) Melissa - Little Angel
22) Yapha - My Matryoshka
23) Deb - Chocolate Bunny
__________________

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...