Monday, January 18, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is coming sooner than we think.  It's like my bithday, which was yesterday by the way.  My family knows when my birthday is, but always forget to send a card because the "day just crept up on me".  Don't let this creeping syndrome catch you for Mother's Day
Anyway, here's a mother's day card I made this morning.















Stamps:
Messages for Mom

Papers:
Whisper white
Various papers with a pink theme
Melon Mambo

Other:
Real Red ink
Dazzling diamond
Crocheted flower
Pink rhinestone brad
Stampin dimensionals
5 Petal flow punch
Boho blossom punch
1 3/8 " square punch
Top Note die



         











    Inside of above card                                                                  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...