Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Just a little note to wish you all a very happy New Year, and I wish that all your dreams come true during 2010.  I have a list of several wishes as well ...so send any improved health wishes my way.

Thank you for reading the blog all this year.  I hope you've gotten a little inspiration from it.
Your comments are always appreciated.

If you are on my mailing list as a customer, you will (or already have received) an Occasions Mini Catalogue and a Sale-a-bration Catalogue in the mail. I can't take any orders from these catalogues until Jan. 5 -can you wait another 4 days?? (the stress would be killing me) .If you haven't received your catalogues or would like one, go here and click on everything 2010 and download them.

If you've never taken part in Sale-a-bration, here are the basic details.  For every $65.00 you spend (in one order not including shipping and taxes) you receive a FREE PRODUCT!!.  There are 4 brand new stamp sets, a crazy fun new punch a pad of amazing Designer Series Paper.  On top of these choices, there are also 50 + stamp sets you can choose from the current SU catalogue. Talking about the stamps, please note that you now have a choice of unmounted stamps (see video earlier in blog)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...