Saturday, January 30, 2010

Valentine Baby Shoes with a box to boot...self designed paper

Because I found the lovely double sided Valentine Designer Paper too bulky for these tiny shoes, I decided to design my own paper. On whisper white cardstock randomly stamp various stamps  from the I Heart stamp set alternating Real Red and Pixie Pink ink.  Print the template for the shoes on the wrong side of the paper.  The site here.  The flowers were from With all My Heart and Vintage Vogue.  Again, they were stamped in Real Red and Pixie Pink, and cut out.  They were attached to the shoe by the new epoxy heart brads.  Across the front of the show I embossed (in gold) "Sweet Pea" from Little Angle.  This sentiment was stamped on a scrap of whisper white paper, embossed and cut out, and then adhered to the shoe using a create a sticker tool.  Shoes of course have to have a box, so I made one similar to the ones I made for the Christmas ornaments using the scallop envelopes die It was decorated with the remainder of my designer paper and finished off with a pink satin ribbon.  The top was made with clear acetate.
This is the close up of the side of one of the shoes.
Front of the shoe showing the gold embossed "Sweet Pea" saying
Here they are all packaged to go.  Aren't they cute"
For further instructions go here



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...